Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE CAN I FIND DRESS IT UP DRESSING?
- Dress It Up Dressing is carried in over 300 stores across 18 states. Visit our store locator map to find a retailer near you!
- Our dressings can also be purchased online from our website or Amazon.
- Want to see Dress It Up at your favorite retailer? Click here.
WHERE CAN I FIND WHOLESALE INFO ABOUT DRESS IT UP DRESSING?
- Please send an email to email@example.com or call 301-979-9555 and we will put you in touch with our sales team.
DOES DRESS IT UP DRESSING NEED TO BE REFRIGERATED?
- Before opening, all of our dressings do fine at room temperature.
- Our vinaigrettes (Apple Cider, Blackberry, Champagne, Red Wine) do best when stored at room temperature (even after opening). That’s because their main ingredient is olive oil, which tends to solidify at cooler temperatures. If you do put our vinaigrettes in the fridge, you might notice the consistency change. Simply let the dressing go back to room temperature, give it a good shake, and the dressing will be good as new!
- Our other dressings (Caesar, Ranch, Sesame Tahini) should all be refrigerated once opened.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I USE?
- A little goes a long way! Our vinaigrettes do not contain any water, so they’re thick, creamy, and concentrated. We recommend starting with a teaspoon or two, tossing, and adding more if needed.
ARE YOU HIRING?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we’re currently hiring for any positions.
DO YOU HAVE ANY UPCOMING EVENTS?
- Please check out this calendar to see what upcoming events Dress It Up Dressing is participating in. We’d love to see you there!
WHAT CAN I USE DRESS IT UP DRESSING FOR OTHER THAN SALADS?
- Dress It Up Dressing is incredibly versatile! The dressings work wonderfully as a marinade for seafood, poultry, steak, and more. A drizzle of one of our vinaigrettes is an easy way to give lots of flavor to roasted vegetables or nuts. Our dressings also pair nicely with cheese and crackers, and are a delicious addition to any crudité board! Please visit our recipe page for more inspiration!
IS DRESS IT UP DRESSING GLUTEN-FREE?
- Yes. All 7 of our dressings are free from gluten.
IS DRESS IT UP DRESSING KOSHER?
- Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Caesar Dressing, Red Wine Vinaigrette, and Sesame Tahini Dressing are all Certified Kosher.
WHAT TYPE OF OIL DO YOU USE?
- We use pure olive oil. No canola, soybean, or some misleading blend. 100% olive oil, 100% of the time.
IS DRESS IT UP DRESSING WHOLE30 APPROVED?
- Our Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Champagne Vinaigrette, and Red Wine Vinaigrette are all Whole30 compliant!
HOW MUCH SODIUM IS IN DRESS IT UP DRESSING?
- Most of our dressings have under 100 mg sodium per tbsp, which meet the FDA definition of Low Sodium. Our Blackberry Vinaigrette has the lowest sodium content of 50 mg sodium per tbsp.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING?
- If you live in the DMV area, we’re happy to provide a local pickup option from our offices in Bethesda. Simply select this option at checkout to be exempt from a shipping charge, and then reach out to us to find out when you can pick up your order from our office.
- Best shipping rates are achieved with orders of 4+ bottles.
HOW LONG UNTIL MY ORDER SHIPS?
- Orders ship out on Mondays and Thursdays. Any order received by noon that day will ship same day. Most shipments take between 1 and 2 days to arrive.
WHERE CAN I FIND MY TRACKING INFORMATION?
- When your order ships, a sales receipt will be sent to the email provided. The sales receipt will contain tracking information for your order.
WHO CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH TO LEARN MORE?
- Please reach out to email@example.com for any press opportunities or to learn more about Dress It Up Dressing.
Terms & Conditions
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.